The aim of the course is to empower psychologists with a unique blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills of spiritual psychology Spiritual psychology is a blend of spirituality and traditional psychology in order to help individuals feel better and more content with their lives and deals with personal growth and enlightenment.
The self-definition of the individual is extended to include aspects of humankind, the psyche and soul, life and the cosmos. Clients can be guided to explore their spiritual paths in life and work through spiritual crises. To be able to attach meaning and significance to experiences, events and choices help to create a sense of accountability and responsibility, empathy and resilience.
Professionals in the field of spiritual psychology understand that the body, mind, and the spirit all work together, therefore, they must be studied together. Each of these elements must be healthy and “in shape” to achieve optimal harmony.
1) A certificate of SASCH Elementary Hypnosis Training
2) For advanced level
3) Must be currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Clinical -, Counselling- or Education Psychology
4) Currently be an Intern in Clinical -, Counselling- or Education Psychology
5) Be a registered Clinical -, Counselling- or Education Psychologist with the HPCSA
6) Be a registered Medical Doctor or Dentist, but you will have to apply for accreditation through your own field’s accreditation board.
Price structure for Training Courses:
- R4 300 – SASCH & PsySSA members
- R4 800 – Non-members
- R2 150 – M1, M2 student psychologists and Interns in Psychology
Psychologists can now do any refresher training course at 50% discount. It’s really worth the while